Did your Instagram account has been unexpectedly deleted, and now are you looking for the ways to get it back? Then, you can follow these steps to recover your permanently deleted Instagram Account.
- You can go to your Instagram account login page.
- Type the username which you used to login your Instagram account and click on the “Get help signing in” on near the login button.
- Then a new page will be open soon, here you can see a button with the title of “Trouble in Logging.” But most of the times if you did a permanent delete on your account then this will not help you. Hence, you have to click on the “Need more help.”
- This will take you to a new screen, and you should remember the email account which you have used to login your Instagram account. With a contact email only you can recover your deleted Instagram account. And you must mention the email address on this page.
- The next step is you can click on the “My account was hacked” button and there you can also see an additional box which you can mention other details, but that is not necessary.
- If you have done all the steps then you can click on the “Support request” button.
Instagram login page > Get help signing in > Need more help> give email address> My account was hacked>support request.
After all these step you can check your email account which you have used in the Instagram account verification. In the email account, you will get a notification from Instagram within a short time. And there you will ask to fill some data which you confirm your Instagram account. After that, you have to write the username, full name, and the verification code and a picture which you have added with your Instagram account.
These all are used to verify your ownership of the account. Keep in mind that can upload any picture but confirm any of the other user used this before for any other account. Read clearly the email and fill the verification part and you will get back your permanently deleted Instagram account easily back.